Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨512,172 (€7,100) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)