Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 482%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 323% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,099 (Bs 65,072,814) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)