Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.413 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,409 (ARS $24,340) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)