Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 53% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,427 (60,166 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)