Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,872 (54,911 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)