Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.916 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨453,365 (494,744 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)