Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 53% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,278 (53,949 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)