Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨421,383 (453,655 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)