Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02356 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,388 (COL$2,138,421) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)