Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02246 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,317 (COL$4,465,945) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)