Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02331 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,180 (COL$3,568,032) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (42 minutes ago)