Cost of living comparison between Manfredonia, Italy and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,333 (€979) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)