Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.392 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,647 (€581) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)