Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,613 (€965) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)