Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,580 (€1,011) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)