Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨42,696 (₨79,700) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)