Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05156 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,286 (83,120 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)