Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04865 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,843 (58,423 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)