Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04766 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,301 (845,649 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)