Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04786 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,834 (59,204 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)