Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,287 (R$ 2,635) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)