Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.198 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,478 (R$ 3,213) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)