Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.256 INR / BHD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨507,131 (Dinar 2,845) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (37 minutes ago)