Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.097 INR / BHD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 75% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,548 (Dinar 430) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)