Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.255 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,813 (24,755 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)