Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨420,632 (€5,924) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (17 minutes ago)