Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / KES
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 39% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,890 (Shilling80,360) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)