Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / KES
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,131 (Shilling136,001) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)