Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 INR / KES
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,255 (Shilling80,235) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)