Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / KES
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,283 (Shilling77,296) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (26 minutes ago)