Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.238 INR / MVR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨424,697 (100,217 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)