Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.185 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,311 ($U25,767) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)