Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.478 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨38,971 (3,395TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (31 minutes ago)