Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.096 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,167 (1,114TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)