Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,260 (Rp 7,766,639) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)