Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.109 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,278 (5,190 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)