Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,606 (€1,011) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)