Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,050 (€837) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 4 hours ago)