Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11019 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨453,936 (4,119,577 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)