Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11069 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨480,985 (4,345,531 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)