Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,898 (руб 34,420) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)