Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,718 (руб 72,607) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)