Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,266 (Rp 7,768,911) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (38 minutes ago)