Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00472 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,843 (Rp 7,802,964) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)