Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨33,492 (₨ 53,925) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (29 minutes ago)