Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,047 (руб 34,702) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)