Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨44,923 in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)