Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.575 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,528 (AU$1,572) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)