Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.099 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,734 ($656) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (33 minutes ago)