Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,133 (R$ 4,251) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)