Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,085 (R$ 3,241) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)