Cost of living comparison between Lyon, France and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨487,562 (€6,664) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)