Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.439 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,312 (40,723₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $51 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)