Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨35,622 (E£ 9,398) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (42 minutes ago)