Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.623 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨12,206 (E£ 3,369) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)