Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.617 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨27,702 (E£ 7,659) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)