Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.211 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 31% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨31,243 (5,030 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)