Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.135 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 18% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨31,031 (4,349 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)