Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.321 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 18% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,310 (5,428 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)