Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,257 (元4,618) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)