Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.534 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,442 (元4,599) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)