Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.742 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,433 (元7,743) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)