Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨463,114 (60,321 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)