Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.946 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 107% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,647 (9,394 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)