Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨74,708 (Php54,792) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (34 minutes ago)