Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,510 (Php28,363) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)