Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05560 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨539,389 (9,702,011 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)