Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05999 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨596,500 (9,943,738 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)