Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.850 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,035 (4,038 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)