Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.092 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,704 (2,656 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)