Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29220 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 145% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,821 (386,112 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)