Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40355 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 64% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,556,774 (6,335,691 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,562,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)