Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40556 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 57% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,678,251 (9,069,613 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,343,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)