Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41339 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,692,073 (8,931,266 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,343,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)