Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,427 (Mex$ 24,876) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (29 minutes ago)