Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.835 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,478 (Mex$ 12,118) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)