Cost of living comparison between Los Mochis, Mexico and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.600 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,460 (Mex$ 18,463) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)