Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.512 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,040 (Mex$ 28,487) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)