Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,679 (Mex$ 15,733) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)