Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.175 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨468,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨467,192 (Mex$ 147,149) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)