Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11806 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 62% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,773 (506,288 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)