Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12031 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 42% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,333 (543,049 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)