Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,028 ($884) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)