Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.145 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,869 ($746) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (42 minutes ago)