Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,329 ($1,351) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (36 minutes ago)