Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,332 ($1,576) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)