Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.890 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,135 ($1,572) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)