Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.695 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,068 ($898) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)