Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,268 ($706) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)