Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.243 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,537 (€842) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)