Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,814 (€1,041) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (33 minutes ago)