Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25142 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 153% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,633 (483,778 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)