Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39248 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 150% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,381 (235,378 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)