Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41339 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (7,559 Kwanza) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)