Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 68% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,471 (€867) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (37 minutes ago)