Cost of living comparison between Ljubljana, Slovenia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨484,941 (€6,645) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)