Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.832 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨62,500 (9,148 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)