Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.494 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 64% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,357 (8,832 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)