Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.518 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 63% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,646 (9,764 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)