Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,085 (Php34,120) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)